Wednesday, July 11, 2012

v.a.c.a.t.i.o.n.


top: joe fresh
skirt: thrifted
belt: thrifted
dooney & bourke bag: thrifted
sandals: clarks
hat: aldo accessories



So it tuns out that I picked the best week to go on vacation. Everyday has been sunny and warm, but not too hot! This morning I wandered around for a long time trying to scout out secluded places to take outfit posts. I'm lucky to have all this green space minutes away from my house!





Years of clomping around in cheap shoes have left my feet in pretty bad shape, so I decided to treat them to a nice comfy pair of Clarks. These are the Wellfleet style, I found them at Corney's on Queen Street. They go with everything I wear and are SO nice to walk in, even with that platform! I managed to snag them for half-off too.



Towards the end of my little ramble today I stopped in at Timeworn Treasures for this first time. This is a sweet little antique shop at the bottom of Richmond Street in the old Irwin Printing building. There are lots of antique shops in PEI but I don't think any of them are styled and curated like this one! It's a very sweet and feminine space that feels like a breathe of fresh air amongst all the dark and overcrowded antique shops I'm used to (though those have their charm too, don't get me wrong!) I walked out with this 60s enamel pin and put it on straight away.

8 comments:

  1. I love Timeworn Treasures - my boyfriend's old apartment was in the building next door, I'd pop in pretty frequently before we moved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Timeworn Treasures - my boyfriend's old apartment was in the building next door, I'd pop in pretty frequently before we moved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pin! I don't think I've ever been in to that shop but next time I am in Ch'town I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, really like the colour of your skirt :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...